1 Singers Non Medical Face Mask
This is for 1 washable adult or kids sized specialty mask for singers. Please use drop down menu to choose both size and Colour desired. Please scroll through all the photos to see full measurements on both sizes
This has a substantial amount of structure with a sewn in boning grid to ensure a close fit around the edges of the mask, while giving maximum room inside of the mask for full mouth opening.
available in black or charcoal cotton (97% cotton, 3% spandex) or light beige/100% cotton muslin
- Made with quality prewashed/preshrunk cotton outer and tightly woven 100% cotton lining (lining colour or pattern may vary)
- 3 layers total on the long front piece & 2 layers of fabric in the upper and lower pieces of the mask
- Sewn in boning grid for structure across the front
- Serged seams for clean finish and to help with shaping
- double adjustable across the head knotted elastics with slideable bead for fit
- Sewn in shapeable nose wire across entire upper portion of top piece
- Extended side piece for more face coverage
I've added a kids size as an option as well. It is 15% smaller to the adult sized mask. This size is good for adults with small faces or kids.As used by Toronto Mendelssohn Choir, Orpheus Choir, Shaw Festival, George Brown College, York Harmony Chorus, Metropolitan Community Church Choir, Opera Atelier, Metalworks Institute, as well as many private practicing singers and teachers and dance instructors across the country
- Professional sololist Tahirih Vejdani wearing the singers mask in black at a recent concert
- 55 members of the Toronto Mendelssohn Choir singers in rehearsal with the singers masks in beige
- Orders over 25 ~ 5% less per mask at $30.40 each
- Orders over 50 ~ 10% less per mask at $28.80 each
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order & confirm timeline on bulk orders
Please understand that these handmade face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
washing recommendation: hand wash/hang to dry is best or machine wash in laundry bag.
A bit about our initiative during Covid-19:
Mid March, Diana pivoted due to a extreme halt in her business from the global pandemic. She quickly set up a Facebook Group called The Sewing Army and invited her friends to join. Within a month, over 3200 volunteers sewed and delivered over 25,000 pieces of PPE to frontline workers. CAA Ontario joined forces to help deliver finished products safely to organizations. Brother Canada donated refurburished machines for sewists. Many small businesses donated fabrics to the cause.
In 2020, the handmade PPE donations totaled over 120,000 to hospitals, shelters, grocery stores, midwifes, transit workers, non profit and charity organizations etc. www.thesewingarmy.com
Please remember that these masks are not medical grade or replacements for N95 masks and should not be used as such. Social distancing measures should be implemented even when wearing a mask.
please wash the mask before trying on for the first time and between each use.