1 Singers Non Medical Face Mask
New & improved!
This is for 1 washable adult sized specialty mask for singers.
This has a substantial amount of structure with sewn in boning to ensure a close fit around the edges of the mask, while giving maximum room inside of the mask for full mouth opening.
available in black cotton or light beige/cotton muslin (as shown)
- Made with quality prewashed/preshrunk cotton outer and tightly woven quilting cotton lining
- 3 layers total on the long front piece that enables a masking of the boning stitched lines on the outer mask. 2 layers of fabric in the upper and lower pieces of the mask
- Sewn in double boning for structure across the front and added vertical sewn in boning at front and sides for structure
- Serged seams for clean finish and to help with shaping
- double adjustable across the head knotted elastics with slideable bead for fit
- Sewn in shapeable nose wire across entire upper portion of top piece
- Extended side piece for more face coverage
I've added a kids size as an option as well. It is 15% smaller to the adult sized mask. This size is good for adults with small faces or kids.As used by Toronto Mendelssohn Choir, Shaw Festival, George Brown College, York Harmony Chorus, Metropolitan Community Church Choir, Opera Atelier, Metalworks Institute, as well as many private practicing singers and teachers and dance instructors across the country
- Professional sololist Tahirih Vejdani wearing the singers mask in black at a recent concert
- 55 members of the Toronto Mendelssohn Choir singers in rehearsal with the singers masks in beige
- Orders over 25 ~ 5% less per mask at $30.40 each
- Orders over 50 ~ 10% less per mask at $28.80 each
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order & confirm timeline on bulk orders
Custom outer fabric on orders over 25 masks:
- Only applies for orders of 25 masks or more per fabric. Please email to inquire
Please understand that these handmade face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
washing recommendation: hand wash/hang to dry is best or machine wash in laundry bag.
A bit about our initiative during Covid-19:
Mid March, Diana pivoted due to a extreme halt in her business from the global pandemic. She quickly set up a Facebook Group called The Sewing Army and invited her friends to join. Within a month, over 3200 volunteers sewed and delivered over 25,000 pieces of PPE to frontline workers. CAA Ontario joined forces to help deliver finished products safely to organizations. Brother Canada donated refurburished machines for sewists. Many small businesses donated fabrics to the cause.
To date, the PPE donations are over 113,000 to hospitals, shelters, grocery stores, midwifes, transit workers, non profit and charity organizations etc. see what we’re up to at www.thesewingarmy.com
Please remember that these masks are not medical grade or replacements for N95 masks and should not be used as such. Social distancing measures should be implemented even when wearing a mask.
please wash the mask before trying on for the first time and between each use.